The true story when Sarawakian was refused Medical Attention

It was in the first week of January 2014 a student Nurse NORHAIRONIZA BTE HASIM was involved in an accident  in Johor where she suffered  fractured bone injury at her leg. She was rushed to Johor Goverment Hospital to seek medical attention.

The father HASIM BIN KADRI  flew to Johor on the 8th January 2014 to assist. Accordingly being a carpenter as a low in come group  he seek relatives and friends financial assistant. He was referred to me by Iskander of Masjid Kebajikan Sibu.

The first word from Hasim bin Kaderi was to assist him to enable the Hospital could admit his daughter for medical treatment which the the Hospital refused as the patient was from Sarawak. The hospital need deposit assuming she has to undergo minor operation.

I said ,normally hospital will give free medical attention to any Malaysian irrespective from which state they come from. I advised him to reapproached the counter and appealed for consideration. In spite of producing student's identification card again she was out rightly rejected for medical attention.

She studied in Muar and I told Hasim to bring the daughter to Muar Hospital  for treatment. Transported by Proton Saloon Car for almost 1-2 hours by land  to Muar where at last they managed to obtain the Medical attention as required. The operation was done and they were sent back to Sibu after getting welfare assistant in term of flight tickets and shelter from Welfare Dept Johor,

After reading the incident in the local tabloid the Kuching Medical Department produced a statement to call upon me and the patient to come forward to assist in the investigation as claimed where Sarawakian was refused Medical Treatment in Johor. So we did. I spoke to Dr.Jamalludin Ahmad and Siti Aminah of Johor Hospital feeding all the information as required. However again they rebuted that I refused to give my cooperation in spite of numerouse called made by them. But the first place who gave them my number and the patient's handphone number. It was me during my telconversation with Dr.Jamalludin Ahmad.

This was total nonsense and they spin the story by telling the public that the Hasim never approached the Johor Hospital. Instead he was refused by Private Hospital in Johor. It was a misunderstanding between me and the patient claimed by them. They assumed and never spoke to Hasim and myself  on the issue. They became defensive for nothing and no detail investigations was being conducted by them.They concluded and thought that the subject matter will be settled.  

These attitudes by public civil servant was uncalled for. The Government of the day need to address this and they should appear to be more friendly when handling the public.

For the best interest of Sarawakian Malaysian we will unveil the truth of the incident many more  weaknesses. The Government Hospital is being allocated with a large sum of allocation from the total budget each year and we expect them to ensure that  the Malaysian health care be operated with high standard and professionally.

Comments


  1. We provide personal loans for debt consolidation, bad credit loans, unsecured loans, loans for bad credit and instant secured loans with cheap rates Do you have a firm or company that need loan to start up a business or need,personal loan, Debt consolidation? For more information. We will provide you with loan to meet your needs. For more information contact us:greenlightcapitalcorporation@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Everybody,
    My name is Mrs Sharon Sim. I live in singapore and i am a happy woman today? and i told my self that any lender that rescue my family from our poor situation, i will refer any person that is looking for loan to him, he gave me happiness to me and my family, i was in need of a loan of S$250,000.00 to start my life all over as i am a single mother with 3 kids I met this honest and GOD fearing man loan lender that help me with a loan of S$250,000.00 SG. Dollar, he is a GOD fearing man, if you are in need of loan and you will pay back the loan please contact him tell him that is Mrs Sharon, that refer you to him. contact Dr Purva Pius,via email:(urgentloan22@gmail.com)Thank you


    LOAN APPLICATION FORM:
    =================
    Full Name:................
    Loan Amount Needed:.
    Purpose of loan:.......
    Loan Duration:..
    Gender:.............
    Marital status:....
    Location:..........
    Home Address:..
    City:............
    Country:......
    Phone:..........
    Mobile / Cell:....
    Occupation:......
    Monthly Income:....

    Contact Us At :urgentloan22@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Everybody,
    My name is Mrs Sharon Sim. I live in Singapore and i am a happy woman today? and i told my self that any lender that rescue my family from our poor situation, i will refer any person that is looking for loan to him, he gave me happiness to me and my family, i was in need of a loan of S$250,000.00 to start my life all over as i am a single mother with 3 kids I met this honest and GOD fearing man loan lender that help me with a loan of S$250,000.00 SG. Dollar, he is a GOD fearing man, if you are in need of loan and you will pay back the loan please contact him tell him that is Mrs Sharon, that refer you to him. contact Dr Purva Pius,via email:(urgentloan22@gmail.com) Thank you.

    BORROWERS APPLICATION DETAILS


    1. Name Of Applicant in Full:……..
    2. Telephone Numbers:……….
    3. Address and Location:…….
    4. Amount in request………..
    5. Repayment Period:………..
    6. Purpose Of Loan………….
    7. country…………………
    8. phone…………………..
    9. occupation………………
    10.age/sex…………………
    11.Monthly Income…………..
    12.Email……………..

    Regards.
    Managements
    Email Kindly Contact: urgentloan22@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment